This exam tests the candidate's ability to apply the skills and knowledge necessary for data integration development in the SAS environment. Successful candidates should be able to do the following:
- Define architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- Create metadata for source and target data.
- Create metadata for target data and jobs.
- Work with transformations.
- Work with tables and table loader transformation.
- Work with slowly changing dimensions.
- Define generated transformations.
- Deploy jobs.