Welcome to the practice exam for the SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9 credential. This exam is designed for those who have the skills and knowledge necessary for the administration of the platform for SAS Business Analytics. Successful candidates should be able to do the following:
- Secure the SAS configuration on each server machine.
- Check status and operate servers.
- Monitor server activity and administer logging.
- Establish formal, regularly scheduled backup processes.
- Add users and manage their access.
- Establish connectivity to data sources.
- Set up and secure metadata folder structures.
- Administer repositories and move metadata.
- Understand the interaction between SAS servers and operating systems